Sunday 16 September 2012

New bathroom

I lost quite a lot of space for the bathroom as compared to the old one. On the other hand, I gained depth. Yet it meant that I needed to display things in a certain way to make the most of them. The linen cupboard must be facing the viewer, while the bathtub can be placed by the wall. I re-tiled the bathroom and re-used the self-adhesive marbly shelf film. There wasn't much else I could do. There is, hovewer, a new recent feature in the bathroom: the bathtub.

There was nothing wrong with the old bathtub, and this one comes from another dollhouse that has got another bathtub... Anyway, I found this gorgeous marble bathtub in a thrift shop while I was looking for something to make a bathtub of. The shower is made with two caps from spice bottles. The taps are beads. The shaving set is of course from ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment