Saturday, 8 September 2012

Drawing room development

I made an armchair to match the sofa, and I made a little cushion from a ribbon. I bought a fireplace front from ebay because at that time I couldn't imagine that I would ever be able to make one myself. I have made several since then (which I will show in due time). For the back, I took a piece of cardboard and painted black, and to make the base, I used a bit of a plastic container. Then I found a perfect firescreen, a bit of an old metal belt:

In this picture you see that I have floors and wallpaper, and you can almost guess that there is a wall on the left. So I am a bit ahead of time. The lamp is from a thrift shop and is made from a copper coin.

No comments:

Post a Comment