I made the chandelier some time ago but now I had an unexpected challenge. If you have never tried to balance a chandelier with six chains, let me tell you that it takes a lot of time and swearing. But finally it was done. So what I had to do now it thread the wire through the ceiling rose and the ceiling, fix it and glue the ceiling rose to the celing. I could have used another pair of hands.
The ceiling decoration is a picture frame that I found on the "take if you want it" table at work. The ceiling rose is a brooch. I had to paint the central bit because it was too bright red.
Here is a close-up. I see that I need to fix the candles better.