Friday 14 November 2014

More floors

This is not the most exciting project, but when I get bored to death of painting windows, I do something else that will need to be done one day. I made another floor with the same technique I have used before, but with a lighter sheet:


It took two or three evenings. I mention this because it looks very easy when it's done, but it does take the time it takes, and you cannot cheat.

With the furniture - but still without wallpaper or even the back wall - it looks like this:

 

If you haven't seen my blog before, here is how I made the canopy bed, the nightstand, the chest and the portable heater.  The oriental rug is cut from a souvenir purse someone gave me. The washstand is from a flee market, but I made the porcelain in my ceramic class.


No comments:

Post a Comment