As the last project of this rainy weekend I made a clock from one of the many junk bits of my treasure chest. I was looking for something else when this piece caught my attention:
Of course it was a clock! I removed the stone - good jewellery-making tools are essential for this kind of work.
Then I cut a clock face to fit into the frame and attached it to the wire with masking tape. I cut the chains to have two open chains rather than two loops and added two beads for weights. Finally I glued a tiny ornament on top. Of course, mechanically it wouldn't work, but I think it was fun to use the original shape.
This will be a good addition to my clockmaker's shop.