Sunday 5 July 2015

Further exterior progress

This weekend has been dedicated to the right-side front. After I finished the left side, I just couldn't leave the other side as it was. And I decided I liked my original idea for the left side so I used the two patterned wallpapers and painted the middle floor green. As with the other front, I swore a lot at uncollaborative windows, but - now I've done them all! It took some hours.

 

I am very pleased with the result, and I think it fits well with the three adjacent rooms. There will be fake mouldng between the ground and first floor.

I am not showing the outside because there are still some small details to finish. Come back soon.

2 comments:

  1. Ann-Sofie Brännström Ringdal9 October 2015 at 11:01

    How come you don't have the same wallpapers on the door as in the different rooms?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because I want to create an optical illusion of additional space (I duscuss this in the previous blog post). With this effect, I have six extra fake rooms, and I will add pictures, mirrors, semiflat bookshelves, curtains and other ornaments. I have done this in other projects.

    ReplyDelete