This weekend has been dedicated to the right-side front. After I finished the left side, I just couldn't leave the other side as it was. And I decided I liked my original idea for the left side so I used the two patterned wallpapers and painted the middle floor green. As with the other front, I swore a lot at uncollaborative windows, but - now I've done them all! It took some hours.
I am very pleased with the result, and I think it fits well with the three adjacent rooms. There will be fake mouldng between the ground and first floor.
I am not showing the outside because there are still some small details to finish. Come back soon.