Thursday 1 January 2015

Champagne chair

A very happy new year to you!

One of my Facebook groups has asked me to show how to make a chair from champagne wire. This is the right season! So here is a very simple tutorial. All you need is a pair of pliers. The person who taught me said she could do it with bare hands, but I cannot.


First, you need to release the "legs" from the wire. Then you can shape the "back" as you want it.


 Fix the back onto the legs. Here I think pliers are necessary.


Here is your chair. You may want to add a seat cushion. You can also remove the metal seat altogether and make a cushion from card or something else.



And finally, you can add something to the back, for instance, pieces of junk jewellery.



 It took me fifteen minutes to make. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment