Thursday 21 December 2017

Back to step-by-step

As I mentioned in my previous post, I have discovered that I never finished my grand tour of Womble Hall, and I have six rooms left, as well as some other interesting features. I will resume it now, and to make it easier for you, my dear reader, to orientate, here are links to previous step-by-step posts:


Ground floor





First floor





Second floor












Attic



There are two more rooms in the attic, guest bed and nursery. 

There are four  rooms in the basement: best kitchen, working kitchen, larder and basement entrance hall. There is also a rear corridor.

There are fake rooms on the inside of the fronts. 

And of course there is the exterior which is also interesting for consider step by step.

This will keep me busy during this festive period. Make sure that you come back often. 



1 comment:

  1. Oh this is going to be so much fun to see. Happy Holidays and have a great time!

    ReplyDelete