Sunday 23 June 2013

Plastic house makeover, part 2

I hadn't finished the exterior of the house yet, but I was eager to test what it would look like on the inside with some effort put into it. I painted the ceilings white. The first room I decorared will eventually be the bathroom. The wallpaper is a printie. I decided to have the same pattern on the walls and the floor because it a small scale it feels too much with two patterns.


I cut out the shape of the windows, cut out window frames from white card, then glued transparent film and another pair of frames on the back of the wallpaper .


This "before" picture is a reminder of how ugly it was

 
before it turned into this:
 


To be continued.

1 comment:

  1. Va fint det blir! Kul att du gör om ett sånt här "lekhus" =)
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete